Sunday, March 1, 2009

Thrifty

Every Sunday morning I sit at the kitchen table and clip coupons from the newspaper. Recently the kids have become interested in how it works. So, if they go to the store with me, they get to hold the coupons we're going to use that day, and we talk a lot about how they help us save money.

I let them cut out the coupons that I'm not going to use, and they love it! I guess it's never too early to teach the the importance of saving money!....and sharpen their cutting skills. These pictures are from this morning.
Do you see how serious everyone looks? Lots of concentration going on. They sat for about 30 minutes cutting out their coupons and chatting about all the pictures.

This is what the table looked liked in the process! Gotta go....I'm off to clean up the mess.

0 comments: